- COVID-19 Response
To our valued customers and friends, in response to the COVID-19 situation and in accordance with government recommendations: Our brick-and-mortar retail store is currently closed and will remain as such until further notice in accordance with state laws and mandates, and until it is deemed safe and appropriate to resume normal operations.
At this time, we are continuing to work with a reduced staff, and will do our best to serve your needs as follows:
- We will continue to fulfill orders for Y2PLAY Stores, our internet sales division. We will be following normal procedures and all orders placed prior to 1:00pm EST on weekdays are expected to be fulfilled the same day, with orders placed after 1:00pm EST being fulfilled no later than the next business day.
- Our local pick up option is temporarily suspended to protect our staff and customers.
- We will continue repair services for instruments and equipment which are already in-house. Once we resume normal operations, you will be contacted if your repair is ready to be picked up.
- All service calls, repairs, deliveries, and other appointments normally conducted off-site are postponed until further notice.
- We are following the recommendations of health professionals and are sanitizing our work environment for the safety of our employees. Employees have been advised to stay home if they are showing symptoms, and have been given the option to voluntarily stay home if they are concerned otherwise.
- As always, we would like to thank you for your continued patronage and you understanding during this difficult time. Please be safe, and we wish the best for you and your families!