show / hide sidebar
Can't decide on the perfect gift? Let them get exactly what they want! Y2PLAY Stores offers gift certifcates.
Jackson JS32 JS Series Dinky™ Arch Top Electric Guitar Pavo Purple
The JS32 Dinky Arch Top has an elegantly arch-topped poplar or mahogany body, bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement, compound-radius (12”-16”) bound rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays, and a bound headstock. Other features include dual high-output Jackson humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets and three-way blade switching, Jackson-branded Floyd Rose® double-locking tremolo bridge, black hardware and die-cast tuners.
• Body: Poplar
• Body Finish: Gloss
• Body Shape: Dinky™
• Neck Material: 1-Piece Bolt-On Maple with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
• Neck Finish: Satin
• Neck Shape: 3rd Fret: .755", 12th Fret: .815"
• Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
• Fingerboard: Rosewood
• Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
• Number of Frets: 24
• Frets Size: Jumbo
• String Nut: Jackson® Floyd Rose®
• Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
• Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
• Bridge Pickup: Jackson® High Output Humbucking
• Neck Pickup: Jackson® High Output Humbucking
• Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
• Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
• Pickup Configuration: HH
• Bridge: Floyd Rose® Licensed Jackson® Double Locking Tremolo
• Hardware Finish: Black
• Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
• Pickguard: None
• Control Knobs: Dome Style
• Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
No warranty information is available for this product. We recommend that you contact the manufacturer to find out what, if any, warranty may apply.
Customers also viewed